Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Peanut Butter Munchies

1 c. peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 egg

Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Using your hands, roll the dough into one-inch balls and drop onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 min at 350. Press the tines of a fork into each cookie while still soft.

Price Guesstimate: $1-2

Steph's Comments: I put this on here not because they're awesome cookies, but because they are FABULOUS to do with kids. 3 easy ingredients, and they can help with the ball rolling. They're good enough that your kids will love them, but I'll admit that they're not the world's best! (Still though, I keep finding myself breaking off pieces and eating them, so they must be pretty good!) :) Fun, cheap thing to do with the kids, especially if you're looking for a "C" activity (that's the preschool mom in me speaking!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment